USED RADIONICS RF GENERATOR FOR SALE
- Radionics RFG-3C PLUS RF Generator
- Up to 50 watts of RF power with continuous monitoring of both tissue impedance and selected electrode tip temperature
- Red-anodized knobs (sterilizable)
- Footswitch (waterproof)
- Active jack adapter
- Built-in features:
- Automatic temperature control
- Audio tones to indicate temperature & impedance values
- Status display with indicators for:
- Open circuit, temperature over boiling, et cetera
The Radionics RFG-3C PLUS RF Generator is a microprocessor-based lesion generator capable of supplying
up to 50 watts of radiofrequency power while continuously monitoring both the
tissue impedance and the temperature at the tip of the selected electrode. It contains a
stimulator section to facilitate the proper placement of the electrode before lesioning.
Additionally, there are several built-in features, such as an automatic temperature
control and audio tones that indicate impedance and temperature values. Finally, the
status display indicates the mode and gives other important information, such as open
circuit, temperature over boiling, etc.
Radionics Radiofrequency Generator Intended Use:
The Radionics RF Generator is intended to create lesions in nervous tissue, and for the
coagulation and decompression of disc material to treat symptomatic patients with
annular disruption of contained herniated discs.