Used Neurotherm NT2000ix RF Generators for Sale
- Refurbished Neurotherm RF NT2000 generators for sale.
- Up to five-year warranties on the NT2000ix are available.
- The Neurotherm NT2000 RFA generator (radiofrequency ablation machine) is the most popular used 4 lead lesion generator sold in the U.S.
- Lowest cost of ownership of any four lead radiofrequency generator.
- Regardless of the brand of RFA machine you end up buying, the RF probes will easily end up costing you more than the radiofrequency machine over the life of the unit.
- The Neurotherm electrodes are less expensive less due to multiple manufacturers
- The only lesion generator to have four RF amplifiers for simultaneous four RF electrode lesioning.
- Adjustable electrode configuration.
The Neurotherm NT2000 RFA Generator Includes:
- Four separate lesions function
- Wireless remote capability
- Dedicated Simplicity 3 single cable
- New large touchscreen operation
- Patient & physician record-keeping options
Neurotherm NT2000 Pain Management RF Generator Indications for Use:
The Neurotherm NT2000 RF generator is intended for lesioning neural tissue. The NT2000 Radiofrequency generator is intended to be used by pain management physicians on pain
management patients. The NT2000 pain management generator is indicated for use in the peripheral nervous system.
The NT2000iX™ generator is to be used only with Neurotherm RF electrodes. (NeuroTherm™ radiofrequency probes)
OPERATION OF THE NEUROTHERM NT 2000 RADIOFREQUENCY GENERATOR
Neurotherm NT2000 RF Generator Accessories
RF Lesion Treatment Procedures:
If you are looking for a copy of the Neurotherm NT2000ix Generator Users Manual please give us a call at 858-336-1377.