All brands and models of stretchers with the longest warranties at the lowest prices.
HILL-ROM TRANSTAR PROCEDURAL STRETCHER P8000
- Rugged, versatile stretcher ideal for any procedure environment.
- Superior patient capacity of up to 700lbs.
- BackSaver Fowler® technology for articulated head section.
- AccuMax Quantum™ 5" air stretcher pad.
- Controlled Release™ prevents pressure ulcers through pressure redistribution.
- High-mobility via Steering Plus™ technology
- Low position: 20.7 inches
- High position: 34.25 inches
- Length (overall): 83 inches
- Head elevation (max): 90°
- Trendelenburg motions (max): 18°
STRYKER 1080 FLUOROSCOPY STRETCHER
- Radiolucent C-arm stretcher
- Full-Length c-arm access
- Radiolucent imaging area: 24" x 84"
- C-shaped base for better C-arm access
- Pneumatic backrest decreases the need for patient movement.
- Out-of-the-way side rails that fold down
- Hydraulic foot controls at both ends
- Four-wheel brake system
STRYKER 1015 M-SERIES STRETCHER (Big Wheel)
- Unsurpassed mobility and versatility
- Bariatric-grade stretcher with a weight capacity of up to 700lbs
- BackSmart ergonomics provide increased patient and caregiver comfort.
- Big Wheel reduces steering and startup effort by up to 60%.
- Incorporated transfer board.
- Always-effective hydraulics.
- Single-pedal hydraulics control.