Used Stryker Multigen 2 RF Generator for Sale
- The Newest Stryker RFA Machine (RF Generator)
- Used for minimally – invasive pain procedures
- Intuitive user interface
- Like new condition
- Automatically determines which radiofrequency electrode (RF Probe) is connected
- Intelligently detects whether the procedure is monopolar
- Stryker Color-Coded Cannulae
- Active tips 5 cm – 15 cm
- Curved or Straight RF needles available
- Lengths: 5 cm, 10 cm, 15 cm and 20 cm
- Gauges: 18, 20 or 22
- Compatible with Venom RF Electrode | Video
- Nitinol RF Electrodes (RF Probes)
- Monopolar & Bipolar Available
- Self-Grounding Needles
- Lengths: 5 cm, 10 cm 15 cm and 20 cm
- USB Storage
- Large Touch Screen
- Easy to read display
- One-touch Control
- Heavy Duty RF Electrodes (RF Probes)
- 100-watt output. Twice that of most other RF Generators
- More power allows for shorter procedure time and larger lesions
Multi-Lesioning: Performs up to 4 lesions at the same time
Available Radiofrequency Procedure Profiles: Percutaneous chordotomy, Rhizotomy, Trigeminus Neuralgia, Peripheral Neuralgis, Ramus Communicans, Sacroiliac Denervation, Facet Denervation.
Independent control allows multiple and individual starting choices to produce radiofrequency energy.
The Parallel Bipolar option permits two parallel bipolar procedures simultaneously with thermal and pulsed capabilities to reduce the procedure time for SI joint procedures while creating larger lesions.
(IDL)-Intradiscal Lesioning offers the physician multiple pre-programmed time and temperature profiles that can be adjusted at any time without stopping the procedure.
* Stryker Multigen 2 Users Manual is Available
*Stryker Multigen 2 Service Manual Available