Ziehm Solo C-arn
Pre-Owned Ziehm Solo C-ArmThis pre-owned Ziehm Solo C-arm is powerful and versatile, yet extremely compact, making it one of the most sought-after choices for space-limited operating theaters. Featuring multiple viewing options, this C-arm enables the surgeon to configure the unit with settings specific to each patient and local conditions. It’s well thought design integrates everything that’s needed for the efficient production and storage of high quality images. The Ziehm Solo C-arm is, undoubtely, a high-performing and cost efficient solution for a clinician’s general surgery, pain management and orthopedic needs.
- Weight and Dimensions:
- 68″-76.7″(D) x 32″(W) x 69.7″-86.6″(H)
- C-arm free space of: 29.9″ and 135 degree orbital rotation
- State-of-the-art Imaging Technology:
- Digital Image Processing.
- Digital Video Camera (high contrast, non-interlaced)
- Image Intensifier: 9″ – 6″ – 4″
- 24″ HD and high-brightness dual screen monitor on a mobile stand.
- User Interface:
- Ziehm Vision Center: TFT touchscreens on C-arm stand and monitor cart
- The single unit design features a full-size monitor mounted on the Ziehm Solo
- Application-oriented anatomical programs.
- Bone, heart, abdomen, metal, soft, large patient.
- Other features:
- Optional workstation
- Optional ceiling supported monitors.