Zhiem Vista C-arm
The Ziehm Vista C-arm is an extremely versatile mobile C-arm, that enables any hospital to perform a wide range of fluoroscopic procedures via its superior imaging technology, patient-friendly dosing, and ease-of-use interface. It comes equipped with Full Frame technology, a series of optimizations to the video chain, from the camera to the video-signal processor, which translates into an outstanding image quality that renders in over 4,000 shades of gray. The Ziehm Vista C-arm comes with an Advanced Active Cooling system which allows for extended operation, which, combined with its high-mobility and ease-of-use features, positions the Ziehm Vista C-arm as one of the most flexible choices for a wide range of clinical applications, such as pain management, urology, neurology, orthopedics, traumatology, and vascular surgery.
- Superior Imaging Technology
- Full Frame imaging technology
- CCD Camera able to detect over 4,000 shades of gray
- Patient-Friendly Fluoroscopy
- Specialized x-ray filters
- Non-interlaced CCD camera
- Virtual Collimation
- One-touch controls.
- High-level automation
- Hands-free foot switch control.
- Single mobile unit with all-in-one fluoroscopy/endoscopy monitor
- Multiple Anatomical Programs (Extremities, Spine, Thorax)
- Image storage and hardcopy
- Easy to move into position
- Free-floating operation
- Fully-counter-balanced C-arm movements