SKANRAY SKAN-C C-ARM
The Skanray Skan-C C-arm, with its compact size and high-frequency mobile C-Arm, is an ideal choice for a wide array of challenging procedures including the ones within the scope of gastroenterology, neurology, spine, orthopedics, urology, peripheral vascular and others. Its dimensions are optimized for the unit to be used within space limited operating theaters.
Space efficiency and mobility: The Skanray Skan-C features counter-balanced c-arm movement system, which makes precise positioning effortless. The Skanray Skan-c is capable of smooth motorized vertical movements which are silent enough to keep both the patient and clinician from unnecessary distractions. Monitors with adjustable angles which come mounted on a slim monitor cart, are both features that ease the access to viewing.
Radiation Safety: Radiation exposure levels are reduced through a low lateral height, which is also a welcome feature when it comes to meeting low height patient needs. A compact HF X Ray Generator, able to operate at high performance levels with extremely low radiation leakage, allows the Skan-C to operate with a high-degree of safety for the patient in terms of radiation exposure.
User experience: The console layout is highly intuitive and user-friendly, and it’s designed to offer almost non-existent learning curves for it’s users. The Skan-C Reports can be customized with annotation, measurements, space saving multiform print and store options.
- Multi-Mode functionality:
- Continuous Mode
- DSA based vascular mode provide road map and tracing functionality for effective vascular applications.
- High-quality images (1k x 1k) with minimum radiation exposure are enabled by a pulse based fluoroscopy mode.
- State-of-the-art Imaging Tools:
- 9″ Tri Mode Image Intensifier
- Wide parameter KVP range covers most procedures including obese patients.
- Line measurement to measure bones or screws during the surgery
- Auto-technique for consistent image quality under varying anatomy densities.
- Image processing such as zoom, flip, invert, torch and median.
- Image rotation on both active and passive monitors.
- Multi-Window Interface allows to display several images at the same time.
- 10.4” TFT LCD Touch screen display on mainframe.
- Anti-glare display with wide viewing angle supports optical encoder and hotkeys for ease of operation.
- Radiation Safety:
- Virtual Collimation for increased radiation safety.
- Laser aimer helps keeping exposure repetitions are kept at minimum by allowing accurate positioning of the patient.
- Image Documentation:
- Over 100,000 images storage capacity.
- Fluoroscopy procedures can be saved in MKV video, JPEG and DCM Image formats.
- Manual and Auto-save option for Images and video
- Security enabled for an unintended user with login facility.
- DICOM 3 compliant
There are no reviews yet.