NEUROTHERM RADIOFREQUENCY PROBES (ELECTRODES)
New and Used Neurotherm RF Electrodes for Sale.
- RF electrodes are also sometimes called RF probes, RFA probes, or radiofrequency probes.
- We carry all sizes of Neurotherm electrodes
- We have new, recertified, and used RF electrodes available for sale at up to 50% off.
- Neurotherm reusable RF probes can be shipped overnight
- Neurotherm disposable RF electrodes in stock
- Nitinol radiofrequency probes available
- Stainless Steel RF ablation electrodes available for immediate shipping
- Neurotherm RF Needles on Sale
- Grounding Pads for Neurotherm RFA Generators for a lot less than you are paying now
Neurotherm Reusable RF Electrodes for Sale – Available Sizes:
- Multiple RF electrode lengths available
- Reliable durability and temperature reading
- Neurotherm Reusable Stainless Steel RF Probes normally have a black cable
- Neurotherm Nitinol RF probes (electrodes) typically have a blue or white cable
Neurotherm reusable RF Electrodes are offered in stainless steel (black cable)
and nitinol (blue cable). Sometimes all types of radiofrequency probes for Neurotherm RF generators can be white.
Both electrode product lines are available in multiple
lengths and are manufactured with quality materials and craftsmanship to
provide more reliable temperature reading and durability
Neurotherm Disposable RF Electrodes for Sale – Available Sizes:
- Color-coded disposable RF electrodes (RF probes) with a 3-meter cable connecting to the RF generator via a 20 cm adaptor cable
- The sterile field is maintained as both electrode cables are outside the field
Neurotherm RF electrodes are engineered for use with radiofrequency generators in RF procedures.
The RFA electrodes are equipped with a three-meter heavy duty adapter that connects to the NeuroTherm RF generator through a much shorter
20 cm adapter cable. This helps to make sure that both the adapter cable and the radiofrequency generator are well outside of your sterile field.
Neurotherm RF Generator Accessory List