Cosman RF Electrodes for Pain Management
We have new and used Cosman RF probes for sale.
The Reusable Cosman Radiofrequency Probes Include:
Cosman RF Electrodes – Nitinol
- Cosman TCN-5 (50 mm RF probe)
- Cosman TCN-10 (100 mm RF probe)
- Cosman TCN-15 (150 mm RF probe)
- Cosman TCN-20 (200 mm RF probe)
Cosman RF Probes – Stainless Steel
- Cosman CSK-5 (5 cm RF probe)
- Cosman CSK-10 (10 cm RF probe)
- Cosman CSK-15 (15 cm RF probe)
- Cosman CSK-20 (20 cm RF probe)
The Reusable Cosman Stainless Steel RF electrodes may also be listed as:
- Cosman CSK-TC5 (5 cm RF electrode)
- Cosman CSK-TC10 (10 cm RF electrode)
- Cosman CSK-TC15 (15 cm RF electrode)
- Cosman CSK-TC20 (20 cm RF electrode)
The autoclavable Cosman CSK-TC radiofrequency probes come with a 1-meter long leader-wire for ease of use.
The sterilizable Cosman CSK-TC radiofrequency electrodes have a temperature sensor built into the tip for thermal monitoring during the RF lesioning process.
The reusable Cosman CSK RF Electrodes are intended for use in radiofrequency lesion procedures for pain management and percutaneous RF lesion creation for the treatment of a number of pain disorders most commonly focused on the spine.
The Cosman RFA (radiofrequency ablation) probe hubs are color-coded
- 50 mm Cosman Radiofrequency Ablation Probe = White hub
- 200 mm Cosman RF Electrode = Blue hub for the
- 150 mm Cosman RF probe = Yellow Hub
- A green hub for the 200 mm Cosman Radiofrequency probe
The color of the hubs on the reusable Cosman radiofrequency probes corresponds to the hub colors on the Cosman RF Cannula (needles) of equivalent length.
The Cosman radiofrequency electrodes connect to the Cosman CB-112 cable which connects to the Cosman G4 radiofrequency generator.
Cosman Nitinol RF Electrodes (TCN)
- Nitinol RF Ablation Probe
- Nitinol Radiofrequency Probes are Super Flexible
- Nitinol probes last longer than stainless steel electrodes
Cosman Stainless Steel RF Probes (CSK)
- Stainless steel shaft
- Long-lasting electrode
- Lower cost
Cosman Disposable Electrodes (TCD)
- Eliminates the cost of an autoclave
- Great for backups
- Removes the possibility of contamination
Pain Management Procedures May Include:
- Dorsal root ganglion lesioning
- Facet denervations
- Sympathetic nerve lesioning
Cosman RF probes are currently on sale.