PMT 8000H FOLDING TOP FLUOROSCOPIC TABLE – 1 MOVE
- Upgradeable – any movement can be added at a later date
- 80″ carbon fiber top (24″ can fold over or be removed for quick, convenient storage)
- 650 pounds patient weight capacity – Highest weight limit of any standard pain management C-arm table
- 50 months parts and labor warranty – Longest and most comprehensive warranty of any C-arm table
- Moves lower than any other medical imaging table with the same movements – Making it easier and safer to get your patients on and off the table
- Lowest profile base of any fluoro table (C-arm will not hit the base) – This eliminates the most expensive technologist induced damage to the C-arm
- Compact design – takes up less room than any other pain management table – only 80″ long
- Long metal free C-arm compatible imaging area
- Custom sized fluoro tops are available
- High Resolution, radiolucent, carbon-fiber tabletop = less scatter radiation and better images than other pain management tables
- 24″ wide carbon fiber top eliminates the need for armboards (wider imaging tops available)
- Five C-arm optimized tabletop shapes to choose from
- 2″ deluxe radiolucent table top pad is thicker and more comfortable than other pain management table pads
- Hand control
- Foot control available
- Light and easy to move around
C-ARM TABLE TOP SHAPES AND SIZES
The 6 standard c-arm table top shapes and sizes.
- Integrated headrest with a facial cutout – sometimes called cervical shaped – 22 inches wide
- Integrated headrest with a facial cutout – sometimes called cervical shaped – 24 inches wide
- Rectangular top with a patient facial access cutout
- Rectangular top – sometimes called a square nose.
- Composite top – sometimes called an economy top
- Folding table top – There are also some pain management tables that offer the option of a C-arm compatible, radiolucent folding top for facilities with a limited amount of storage space.
- Custom width and length C-arm Table tops are also an option.