SCATTER SHIELD™ (recommended configuration)
- Leaded table drape panels protect staff against scatter radiation on 3 sides
- 144 inches total protection against scatter radiation
- Double-sided lead table panels: 60 inches x 24 inches
- Leaded anesthesia front panel: 24 inches x 24 inches
- Radiation protection level: .5 mm
The surgical staff’s total radiation exposure caused by TOP SHIELD” href=”https://orsupport.com/shop/c-arm-table-accessories/top-shield-surgeons-shield/”>TOP SHIELD™) and from the patient to the floor (SCATTER SHIELD™). These products are sometimes called a table drape
The Scattershield table drape works with the c-arm X-ray tube on top or bottom of the imaging table
The best protection is provided with the X-ray tube is positioned on the bottom. When both c-arm table radiation shields are used together they are effective even when doing laterals and oblique views with a c-arm.
Easy to Use
The ultra-light panels of the scatter shield protect doctors and staff against radiation while allowing unobstructed positioning of the C-arm. The leaded table skirt is easy on, easy off. The optional Top Shield™ radiation protection flexible lead table shield takes only a few minutes to place on the fluoroscopy table.
There are no reviews yet.