The Vasc Pro™ Vascular Ultrasound Table is designed with ergonomics in mind. It addresses sonographer comfort and safety and proper patient positioning, virtually eliminating repetitive-strain injuries from vascular scanning.
Sonographer comfort and safety are accomplished through features such as the new adjustable foot support that accommodates patients of various heights, and optional side rails enabling close access to the patient without sonographer contortion.
Fowler positioning to 80 degrees, which accommodates natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift, an optional Articulating Scanning Arm Board adjustable from 0 to 130-degrees locking every 10 degrees, the thick antimicrobial mattress and table adjustability all create a comfortable imaging experience for the patient.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Reverse Trendelenburg to 30 degrees
- Height range down to 23″ accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Improved foot support allows comfortable access to calves without crouching
- Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Foot Controller is ideal for when hands are busy with other functions
- Side rails mount flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
- Headrest drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid and thyroid studies
– Overall: 73″ l x 30″ w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35″ w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
– Height Adjustable: 23″ to 39″ (58.4 to 99 cm)
– Trendelenburg: 0° to 15°
– Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 30°
– Fowler Postioning: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler positioning
and auto level motions
– Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5″ (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
- Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section with Fowler positioning; lower body section remains fixed
- Foot Support: Adjustable every 2″, up to 14″
- Mattress: Torso section 2″ (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3″ (7.6 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two-year