The Ultra Pro™ Ultrasound Table is the professional’s choice when performing general ultrasound procedures, including OB/GYN.
The table’s ergonomics are designed to reduce sonographer fatigue and require less patient repositioning, making it easy to achieve quality images in less time.
Fowler positioning which provides the utmost patient comfort, an enhanced central floor-locking system offering easier access from around the table and an antimicrobial vinyl mattress ensuring safety against infection are all standard on the Ultra Pro.
Customization is made possible with optional items including flush mounted side rails allowing complete patient access and safety; retractable stirrups with contoured heel cups and an extra-long extension for taller patients; an articulating scanning arm board, and a headrest that drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid studies.
- Ergonomic design for the maxinum patient and sonographer comfort
- 500 pound patient weight capacity, designed with bariatric patients in mind
- Drop-down, contoured leg section
- Adjustable minimum height of 23″ allows wheelchair transfers for patients with ambulatory issues
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, designed to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand switch activates table positions
- Allows for better seated or standing scanning positions
- Foot switch is ideal for when hands are busy with other tasks
- Side rails flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Stirrups are designed to cup at the heel for added comfort
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- Headrest for easier thyroid and carotid access
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
– Overall: 70″ l x 30″ w (177.8 x 76.2 cm); 35″ w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
– Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6″ l (32 cm)
– Height Adjustable: 23″ to 39″ (58.4 to 99 cm)
– Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
– Fowler Positioning: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions,
– Fowler positioning and auto level motions
– Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions,
and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5″ (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
- Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section with Fowler positioning, center section remains fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
- Mattress: Torso section 2″ (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3″ (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two-year