The Biodex Sound Pro combination ultrasound table brings together the imaging advantages of both the Biodex Ultra Pro ultrasound table and Echo Pro ultrasound table. Fully equipped for OB/GYN, general ultrasound and echo procedures, the extra wide table top is designed with advanced ergonomics to give the ultimate comfort for both patient and sonographer. Built to conform to natural body extension and sitting position, the motorized Fowler positioning is continuously adjustable to 80 degrees via hand or foot control. The ultrasound table is so flexible in it’s positioning capabilities, it reduces the total amount of time required to achieve a high quality ultrasound image. It is easy to get the stress patients are off the treadmill and quickly on to the table in an imaging position.
Patient comfort is guaranteed even during lengthy ultrasound procedures with our Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover, which also provides protection against bacteria. Standard accessories are available to extend the Biodex Sound Pro Combination Ultrasound Table functions include ergonomic stirrups that support at the heel, an adjustable scanning arm board (adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees) and a foot switch that allows for total control for when your hands are being used for other tasks. The optional headrest is removable and adjustable, providing convenient access and patient comfort during carotid and thyroid procedures.
The cardiac drop-down cushion can be released from either side of the table, providing open access to the patient’s left thorax area for an unencumbered apical approach. Flush-mounted side rails enable closer access to the patient, without sonographer contortion. When not in use, rails fold beneath the table, eliminating obstruction.
- Advanced Ergonomic design of the Biodex Sound Pro Combination Ultrasound Table design helps prevent MSK injuries
- Extra wide top with 500 pound patient weight capacity, suitable for extra large bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5″ w x 15.75″ l
- The extremely low minimum height of 23″ facilitates wheelchair transfers and patients with ambulatory issues
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, designed to allow natural body flexion and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Central floor-locking brake system allows for a more stable ultrasound table
- Hospital grade heavy duty hand switch
- Motorized table adjustments allow seated or standing work positions
- Side rails flush mounted to table for unencumbered patient access
- Stirrups are designed to support at the heel for patient comfort
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from zero to 130 degrees
- Foot Controller allows control when hands are busy with other tasks
- Easy IV Pole attachment
- Paper roll holder accommodates a roll of medical grade table paper
- Paper cutter is included
- Warranty: Two-years
– Height Adjustment: 23″ to 39″
– Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
– Fowler back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Overall: 71″ l x 30″ w; 35″ w including side rails
– Cardiac Scanning Cutout: 9.5 w x 15.75 l
Drop-down cutout can be released from both sides of the table.
– Sonographer Cutout: 8″ w x 14.75″ l Adjustable sonographer
cushion drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient.
– Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6″ l (32 cm)
- Table Controls:
– Hand switch: Initiates height adjustment, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler positioning
and auto level features
– Foot Control: Initiates height adjustment, Trendelenburg motions and Fowler positioning
- Casters: 5″ Individual locking swivel wheels; central floor-locking unit
- Tabletop: Three primary areas: torso area features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning; center area remains fixed and leg section decends to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
– Drop-Down Cardiac Scanning Cushion: Can be released from both sides of the table
– Adjustable Sonographer Cushion: drops down or folds up for maximum
access to the patient
- Padding: Torso area 2″thick, center and leg sections 3″ thick
- Pad Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: One heavy duty strap
- Metal frame: high quality, thick, long lasting, scratch resistant powder coat
- Patient weight limit: 500 pounds; tested to 4x the patient weight rating.
- Weight: 350 pounds
- Power requirements: 115 VAC or 230 VAC