The Econo Ultrasound Table is designed on the same platform as the Ultra Pro with similar features and functions. To make it a more cost-effective alternative it is offered without Trendelenburg positioning or central floor-locking system.
The same ergonomics have been incorporated into the design of the Econo Ultrasound Table, making it easy for a sonographer to achieve quality images without discomfort to the patient or sonographer.
Motorized height and Fowler positioning which accommodates natural body extension and sitting position, a height range as low as 23″ to allow wheelchair transfers and a hand controller are just some of the features that make the imaging experience easy with the Econo Ultrasound Table.
The Econo Table can be customized to suit your department needs with an assortment of table options. Flush-mounted side rails enable closer patient access without sonographer contortion. An articulating scanning arm board, adjustable from 0-130 degrees and a headrest that drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid studies are just some of the items which can be added to the table.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Drop-down, contoured leg section
- Height range down to 23″ accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height and Fowler positioning
- Durable hand controller activates table positions
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Side rails mount flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Stirrups are designed to cup at the heel for added comfort
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- Headrest for easier thyroid and carotid access
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
– Overall: 70″ l x 30″ w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35″ w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
– Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6″ l (32 cm)
– Height Adjustable: 23″ to 39″ (58.4 to 99 cm)
– Fowler Positioning: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Hand Control: Activates height and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5″ (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters
- Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section with Fowler positioning, center section remains
fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
- Mattress: Torso section 2″ (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3″ (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two years