The Echo/Vasc Pro™ Vascular Echocardiography Table is the logical choice for performing vascular scanning and echocardiography. It is designed with many features that help obtain the best quality image and keep the sonographer safe from injury.
The Echo/Vasc Pro features 30 degree reverse Trendelenburg positioning, ideal for expanding lower extremity veins for maximum vessel dilation. The NEW adjustable foot support provides the sonographer comfortable access to a patient’s calves without crouching. When not in use, the foot support stores beneath the table allowing clear access to the tabletop. Body straps stabilize the patient and ensure safety throughout the entire procedure. The design also includes a cardiac drop-down cushion, with the ability to release and return from either side of the table, providing ample scanning access for an unobstructed apical approach.
As with all Biodex ultrasound tables the Echo/Vasc Pro features Fowler positioning to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide and shift, optional side rails for easy access to the patient, an optional Articulating Scanning Arm Board adjustable from 0 to 130-degrees and soft antimicrobial vinyl upholstery.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5″ w x 15.75″ l
- Reverse Trendelenburg to 30 degrees
- Height range down to 23″ accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- NEW adjustable foot rest provides sonographer with comfortable access to patients of various heights
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Foot Controller is ideal for when hands are busy with other functions
- Side rails mount flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
- Headrest drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid and thyroid studies
– Overall: 73″ l x 30″ w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35″ w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
– Cardiac Scanning Cutout: 15.75″ l x 9.5″ w (40 x24.1 cm)
Drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table.
– Sonographer Cutout: 14.75″ x 8″ w l (37.4 x 20.3 cm) Adjustable sonographer
cushion drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient.
– Height Adjustable: 23″ to 39″ (58.4 to 99 cm)
– Trendelenburg: 0° to 15°
– Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 30°
– Fowler Positioning: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler
positioning and auto level motions
– Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5″ (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
- Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning, and lower body section remains fixed
- Foot Support: Adjustable every 2″, up to 14″
- Mattress: Torso section 2″ (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3″ (7.6 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two-year