The Echo Pro™ Echocardiography Table is engineered with the sonographer in mind. The ergonomic design provides a barrier-free imaging experience, resulting in less sonographer injury and better quality images.
The table’s features make it easier for the sonographer to access the patient from all sides. The cardiac scanning cushion drops down and releases from either side of the table with nothing protruding. The sonographer has open access to the left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach. Side rails mount flush to the table and fold completely beneath the table out of the sonographer’s way, eliminating potential obstruction.
Patient comfort is assured even during lengthy procedures with our Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover, which also provides protection against bacteria.
Add options such as an Articulating Scanning Arm Board or Headrest for easier thyroid and carotid access to configure the Echo Pro to fit your department needs.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5″ w x 15.75″ l
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Height range down to 23″ accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Foot Controller is ideal for when hands are busy with other functions
- Side rails mount flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
- Headrest drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid and thyroid studiesSpecifications:
– Overall: 73″ l x 30″ w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35″ w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
– Cardiac Scanning Cutout: 15.75″ l x 9.5″ w (40 x 24.1 cm)
Drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table.
– Sonographer Cutout: 14.75″ l x 8″ w (37.4 x 20.3 cm) Adjustable sonographer
cushion drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient.
– Height Adjustable: 23″ to 39″ (58.4 to 99 cm)
– Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
– Fowler Positioning: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler positioning
and auto level motions
– Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5″ (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
- Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning; lower body section remains fixed
- Mattress: Torso section 2″ (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3″ (7.6 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two-year