The Healcerion 300L handheld wireless ultrasound system produces the best image of any handheld ultrasound machine we have tested. It easily competes with ultrasound systems 2-3 times the cost. The 300L wireless transducer is light and easy to hold. The interchangeable battery is fast charging and has a long use time between charges. The Sonon 300L’s battery is easy to swap out, and you can have a battery on the charger while you are imaging patients with the system. This enables even the busiest medical practice to use the wireless ultrasound transducer without any downtime. Our MSK doctors are in love with the 300L making it the fastest-selling ultrasound machine that we have sold in over 20 years. The Healcerion 300L is designed for MSK procedures, PRP injections, diagnostic ultrasound imaging, including other MSK – musculoskeletal procedures, vascular, small parts (breast, thyroid), and thoracic/pleural motion and fluid detection. It can connect to any iPhone or Android cell phone including all tablets and iPads.
The Sonon 300L by Healcerion, can be used anytime or any place. The 300L is wireless, light-weight, and easy to handle. It is being used every day in pain management centers, vascular centers, hospital operating rooms, and exam rooms all over the world.
The super lightweight SONON 300L wireless transducer weighs just a little over 1/2 of a pound (.635) More details will be added to this page each day.
Each Sonon 300L wireless probe is a complete ultrasound system, all you need is a phone or tablet. The 300L ultrasound system costs about $4,500. (Update: the price of the Healcerion 300L handheld wireless ultrasound system is now $2,995). The wireless ultrasound transducer comes complete with all software including DICOM, app, batteries, and charger.
The key advantages of the Sonon wireless ultrasound machine over other portable or hand-held ultrasounds include:
- The Sonon 300L transducer is wireless
- The Healcerion handheld ultrasound probes are noticeably lighter and easier to hold than other brands
- The Sonon 300L probe runs longer on its battery. Two to three hours scanning and 12 hours standby.
- The 300L has less downtime due to battery life
- Each Healcerion probe comes with two batteries and a charger
- You can charge the battery while it is inside the transducer
- You can charge the second battery while using the first one
- Better ergonomics
- freeze button on the probe (no need to reach over to the display device to freeze an image).
- slimmer hand grip
- well balanced
- Easier for telemedicine
- Comes with DICOM at no extra charge
- Can save still and video images
- Still images can be saved in various computer formats and can be exported by DICOM (to a workstation, PACS), and by email and other secure means.
- More user controls for image quality
- The user can access more complex image controls to better optimize the image (these controls are available but can be hidden to make operation simple).
- Patient archiving.
- Easy and free upgrades
- Firmware and software improvements can be upgraded via App.
Danny Asbille –
The price on the 300L has recently dropped again.