GE HEALTHCARE VENUE 40 COMPACT ULTRASOUND SYSTEM
The powerful, yet minimalist in design, GE Venue 40 Ultrasound is a point-of-care specific solution that’s very easy to use. Meant to be handled with confidence during vascular access, skeletal, emergency, interventional, anesthesia and critical care scenarios. This compact system has a clean and smooth design with no keyboard, buttons or knobs of any kind, in order to save you time and keep you from unnecessary distractions. The GE Venue 40 Ultrasound is controlled via an intuitive touch interface and comes packed with pre-configured settings that allow for high-level and almost automatic control. It’s sophistication made simple.
- Compact, affordable diagnostic ultrasound.
- Plug & play: record, recall, file transfer, print and archive
- Intuitive touch interface
- 10.4″ high resolution color LCD screen: single surface with durable cover to withstand hospital grade disinfectants
- Universal docking system: cart mount or table dock (no tools needed)
- Preconfigured app settings
- Vascular access
- Point of Care