STRYKER 1015 M-SERIES STRETCHER (Big Wheel)
The Stryker 1015 M-Series stretcher truly innovates when it comes to treatment efficiency and patient safety while also staying cost effective. The 1015 is at its best when subject to intensive work conditions, such as those present at the emergency department, since it features are aimed at reducing strain on patients, due to transport, while being not so demanding for clinicians using it constantly. For instance, obese patients transportation is made easy with increased mobility features, like the centre Big Wheel, which allow for a weight capacity of no less than 700lbs. Furthermore, the Stryker 1015 M-Series stretcher mobility features can be adjusted to match context specific conditions, allowing it to be transformed into a tailor-made solution effortlessly.
- Main Features:
- Unsurpassed mobility and versatility
- Bariatric-grade stretcher with a weight capacity of up to 700lbs
- BackSmart ergonomics provide increased patient and caregiver comfort.
- Big Wheel reduces steering effort by up to 60%.
- Advanced Access and Mobility:
- Incorporated transfer board.
- Steel-made brake system with dual end activators.
- Uni-lower pedal for hydraulics control
- Consistently effective hydraulics.
- Unobstructing foldable side rails.
- Misc. Features:
- O2 holder.
- Allows for power washing.
- Four integrated IV receptacles.
- Stryker 1015 M-Series Stretcher Specifications:
- Length: 84″
- With raised side rails: 33.5″ and 37″ (± 5).
- With lowered side rails: 30.25″ and 30.75″ (± 5).
- Height: 20.75″ to 34″
- Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Power 4 x AA batteries.
- Position Adjustment:
- Backrest: 0° – 90°
- Knee Gatch: 0° – 40°
- Trendelenburg: +16° / -16° (± 1°)
- Knee gatch: 0° to 40°
There are no reviews yet.