HILL-ROM TRANSTAR STRETCHER P8000
The Hill-Rom Transtar Stretcher P8000 is one of the most suitable choices for post-anesthesia or ambulatory-surgery care units, as well as within the operating and emergency room environments. This stretcher is well known for offering highly-competitive features in three key areas:
Patient Safety and Comfort: Optimized security during patient maneuvering and augmented patient comfort. The Hill-Rom Transtar Stretcher P8000 integrates BackSaver Fowler® technology which provides direct and articulated control of the head section. More importantly, the 5-inches thick AccuMax Quantum™ Stretcher Pad, is an innovative response to the pressure ulcers problem, which are developed by patients staying on stretchers for long periods due to capacity issues; this un-powered system allows the dynamic redistribution of pressure with the Controlled Release™ Technology.
Quality. Conscious of the ever-increasing amount of large patients that a hospital receives, the Hill-Rom Transtar Stretcher P800 designers, provided it with heavy-duty, steel-made frames that are built to last for a long time. Moreover, every single one of these stretchers has been tested and is guaranteed to support weights of up to 700lbs.
Motion Efficiency. The Steering Plus™ patented technology allows for effortless motion startup and easy turns. In addition to giving relevant reductions to the unit’s inertia, this improvement enables the P8000 stretcher to auto-adjust when transversing irregular surfaces. This effectively prevents the patient and the staff from experiencing vibrations; which in turn reduces the physical strain suffered by clinicians during those hard shifts. Something that could not be achieved with static-wheel systems, commonly present in other stretchers.
- Main Features
- Automotive-grade steel frames ensure durability under heavy use.
- Superior patient capacity of up to 700lbs.
- BackSaver Fowler® technology for articulated head section.
- AccuMax Quantum™ 5″ air stretcher pad.
- Controlled Release™ prevents pressure ulcers through pressure redistribution.
- Superior mobility via Steering Plus™ technology
- Width: 30″
- Fire resistant 4″ density foam pad.
- Fire resistant 5″ Comfortline multi-density foam
- Tempur-Pedic: 3″ or 4″
- Radiolucent top
- Optional Features:
- 5-inch Accumax Quantum pad (Elastimax or Hypolex)
- BackSaver Fowler option (with manual knee gatch)
- Auto Contour option (includes BackSaver Fowler)
- Manual knee gatch
- Active hand brake
- Steer and brake controls (all four sides)
- Hydraulic foot controls at foot end
- Integrated oxygen tank holder with utility tray
- Integrated dual display scale
- Ergonomic push handles
- Ergonomic push handles with integrated IV pole transport holder
- Removable IV pole (2 stage)
- Permanent IV pole (3 stage)
- Accessory IV pole
- Ankle stirrups
- Chart holder
- Convertible footboard
- Detachable footboard
- Foot extender
- Infusion support system
- IV transporter
- Lateral X-ray cassette holder
- Liquid oxygen tank holder
- Oxygen tank holder
- Paper roll dispenser
- Patient tray
- Restraint straps
- Siderail covers
- Stretcher pillow
- Transport straps
- Utility tray
There are no reviews yet.