USED BIODEX 870 3-MOVE C-ARM TABLE with INTEGRATED HEADREST
- Height adjustable
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
- Lateral roll
Measurements: 93″ long x 26″ wide (with OR accessory rails)
C-arm compatible tabletop: 90″ long x 24″ wide – contoured or squared off design
- Imaging area: 60″ long x 24″ wide
- Radiolucent area total length: 64″ long
- Fluoro compatible carbon fiber tabletop
2″ thick table pad
Accessory rails: Standard OR accessory rails 30″ x 1.12″ x .375″ mounted close to the foot-end of table
- Head-end: 3″ swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot-end: 5″ swivel casters with central locking
Patient restraint straps: 3 included
- Handswitch: height, lateral roll, and Trendelenburg motions
- Footswitch (optional): controls height, lateral roll, and Trendelenburg movements
Patient weight capacity: 500 lbs; weight tested to four times the patient load rating
The Biodex 870 Pain Management C-arm Table is designed for medical image-guided procedures. A diving board style, C-arm compatible, carbon fiber tabletop, with a choice of contoured or squared off design, allows freedom of movement for portable or ceiling-suspended fluoro machines.
The large imaging area is free of metal, allowing full fluoroscopic imaging and unobstructed C-arm movement. Ergonomic design allows complete access with lower radiation exposure to physicians and patients alike. Patient comfort and support are assured by a two-inch thick deluxe tabletop pad and three straps with Velcro. The contoured tabletop features a patient face cutout for prone positioning.
The newly designed contoured top allows a large amount of workspace for anesthesiologists and the smaller profile needed for cervical procedures. The classic squared off flouro top offers additional freedom to allow for high-resolution digital image quality for long-leg runoff cases. Choose a tabletop to best fit your needs to achieve the best image resolution possible.