PMT 8000HT-RT 2 MOVE PAIN MANAGEMENT TABLE with RECTANGULAR RADIOLUCENT TOP
- Upgradeable – any movement can be added at a later date
- 650 pounds patient weight capacity – Highest weight limit of any standard pain management C-arm table
- 50 months parts and labor warranty – Longest and most comprehensive warranty of any C-arm table
- Moves lower than any other medical imaging table with the same movements – Making it easier and safer to get your patients on and off the table
- Integrated headrest with patient facial cutout (option)
- 16″ Longitudinal travel – longest of any pain management C-arm table with motorized top (option)
- Lowest profile base of any fluoro table (C-arm will not hit the base) – This eliminates the most expensive technologist induced damage to the C-arm
- Compact design – takes up less room than any other pain management table – only 80″ long
- Custom sized fluoro tops are available
- Long metal-free C-arm compatible imaging area
- High Resolution, radiolucent, carbon fiber tabletop = less scatter radiation and better images than other pain management tables
- 24″ wide carbon fiber top eliminates the need for armboards (wider imaging tops available)
- Carbon fiber fluoro top or Economy Composite imaging top
- Five C-arm optimized tabletop shapes to choose from
- 2″ deluxe radiolucent tabletop pad is thicker and more comfortable than other pain management table pads
- Hand control
- Foot control available
- Light and easy to move around
The 8000 C-arm table series has a modular design that allows components to be replaced easily and quickly, reducing service costs.
Lowest Cost, Longest Warranty, Quickest Service, Safest Minimum Height, Highest Weight Limit – Why buy any other pain management table?
There are no reviews yet.