8000HL UROLOGY TABLE
The two motion, 8000HL urology table moves higher and lower than any other C-arm compatible, urology table with the same movements. It has a 36-month warranty on parts and 24-months on labor. It is light and compact. It is easy for one person to move, and still has the highest patient weight limit (650 pounds), longest imaging area, and the most physician leg room of any mobile urology table. The 8000HL urology table is easy to clean and the 8000 is the only urology table series that can be upgraded in the field if you decide to add more movements later. The addition of the optional fluoro extension converts the 8000 series into a multi-speciality C-arm table to be used for pain management, vascular, orthopedic, reproductive health, and most other procedures requiring the use of a medical imaging table.
- Height adjustable: 23″ – 41” (other heights available)
- Lateral tilt: ±15°
- Upgradeable – any movement can be added at a later date
- Top of the line, heavy duty, 2 motion, urology C-arm table
- 650 lbs. patient weight capacity – Highest weight limit of any standard urology imaging table
- Lowest minimum height and highest maximum height of any mobile urology table
- High Resolution, radiolucent, carbon-fiber tabletop produces less scatter radiation and better images than other medical imaging tables
- Patient transfer board – lightweight
- 56″ carbon fiber tabletop (80″ total with optional fluoro extension)
- Table support base rear-mounted to allow unencumbered C-arm movement
- Table is light and easy to move around
- Universal rails
- Disposable drain bag holder
- 2″ thick custom table pad
- 2 patient safety restraints
- Hand-held controller (wired) – controls all movements
- Footswitch (wired) – controls all movements
- (4) Heavy-duty, non-marking, locking casters
- 36 months parts and 24 months labor warranty
The 8000HL C-arm table has a modular design that allows components to be replaced easily, reducing service costs and down time.
Lowest Cost, Longest Warranty, Quickest Service, Highest Weight Limit, Best minimum height, Most physician leg room – Why buy any other urology table?