8000 HT UROLOGY C-ARM TABLE
The 2 movement, 8000HT urology table moves higher and lower than any other C-arm compatible, urology table with the same movements. It has a 24-month warranty on parts and labor. It is light and compact. It is easy for one person to move, and still has the highest patient weight limit (650 pounds), longest imaging area, and the most physician leg room of any mobile uro table. The 8000HT urology table is easy to clean, and is the only uro table series that can be upgraded in the field if you decide to add more movements later. The addition of the optional fluoro extension allows the Uro 8000 to be used for pain management, orthopedic surgery, reproductive health, vascular and most other procedures requiring the use of a C-arm table.
- Height adjustable: 24″ – 42” (other heights available)
- Trendelenburg (head down): 0°- 15°
- Reverse Trendelenburg (head up): 0°- 15°
- Top of the line, C-arm compatible, 2 movement, urology table
- 650 lbs. patient weight capacity – Highest weight limit of any standard urology table
- Upgradeable – any movement can be added at a later date
- Lowest minimum height and highest maximum height of any mobile urology table
- High Resolution, radiolucent, carbon-fiber tabletop = less scatter radiation and better images than other urology tables
- Patient transfer board – lightweight
- 56″ carbon fiber tabletop (80″ total with optional fluoro extension)
- Table support base rear-mounted to allow unencumbered C-arm movement
- Lowest profile base of any urology table (C-arm will not hit the base) – This eliminates the most common and expensive technologist induced damage to the C-arm
- Table is light and easy to move around
- Universal rails
- Disposable drain bag holder
- 2″ thick custom table pad
- 2 patient safety restraints
- Hand-held controller (wired) – controls all movements
- Footswitch (wired) – controls all movements
- (4) Heavy-duty, non-marking, locking casters
The 8000 urology table has a modular design that allows components to be replaced easily, reducing service costs and down time.
- 36 months parts and 24 months labor warranty – Longest and most comprehensive warranty of any urology table
Lowest Cost, Longest Warranty, Quickest Service, Highest Weight Limit – Why buy any other urology table?
There are no reviews yet.