8000 HLTE UROLOGY C-ARM TABLE
The 8000HLTE urology c-arm imaging table moves higher and lower than any other C-arm compatible, mobile urology table with the same movements. It has a 24-month warranty on parts and labor. It is light and compact. It is easy for one person to move, and still has the highest patient weight limit (650 pounds), The 8000HLTE mobile urology table incorporates the longest imaging area and the most physician leg room of any mobile urology table. The 8000HLTE urology table is easy to clean and is the only mobile urology table series that can be upgraded in the field if you decide to add more movements later. The addition of the optional fluoro extension allows the 8000HLTE to become a true multipurpose C-arm table. It can be used for pain management, orthopedic surgery, urology procedures, cysto procedures, reproductive health, vascular and most other surgical procedures requiring the use of a radiolucent C-arm surgical table.
THE 80000 HLTE has 4 MOTORIZED MOVEMENTS
- Height adjustable: 24″ – 42” (other heights available) – BEST IN CLASS
- Lateral tilt: ± 15°
- Trendelenburg (head down): 0°- 15°
- Reverse Trendelenburg (head up): 0°- 15°
- Extend-retract (head-to-toe): 16″ – BEST IN CLASS
8000 HLTE UROLOGY TABLE FEATURES
- Top of the line, C-arm compatible, 4 movement, urology table
- 650 lbs. patient weight capacity – Highest weight limit of any standard urology table
- Upgradeable – any movement can be added at a later date
- Lowest minimum height and highest maximum height of any mobile urology table
- High Resolution, radiolucent, carbon-fiber table top = less scatter radiation and better images than other urology tables
- Patient transfer board – lightweight
- 56″ carbon fiber table top (80″ total with optional fluoro extension)
- Table support base rear-mounted to allow unencumbered C-arm movement
- Lowest profile base of any urology table (C-arm will not hit the base) – This eliminates the most common and expensive technologist induced damage to the C-arm
- Table is light and easy to move around
- Universal rails
- Disposable drain bag holder
- 2″ thick custom table pad
- 2 patient safety restraints
- Hand-held controller (wired) – controls all movements
- Footswitch (wired) – controls all movements
- (4) Heavy-duty, nonmarking, locking casters
The 8000 HLTE urology table has a modular design that allows components to be replaced easily, reducing service costs and downtime.
- 36 months parts and 24 months labor warranty – Most comprehensive warranty of any urology table. The warranty covers all parts for two years. If you check the small print of most other urology tables a large part of their warranties only covers the metal frame.
There are no reviews yet.