MOBILE UROLOGY C-ARM TABLE – 8000HLTES
- Five motorized moves
- Height adjustable: 27″ – 45” (other heights available)
- Lateral tilt: ± 15°
- Trendelenburg/reverse: ±15°
- Extend-retract (head-to-toe): 16″
- Side-to-side slide : 8″ left-to-right (± 4)
- 650 lbs. patient weight capacity – Highest weight limit of any dedicated mobile urology c-arm table
- Lowest minimum height of any mobile urology imaging table
- The highest maximum height of any surgical urology c-arm table
- High Resolution, radiolucent, carbon-fiber tabletop produces less scatter radiation and better images than other medical imaging tables
- Provides outstanding access for any mobile C-arm, permitting clear high-resolution images crucial to procedures requiring fluoroscopic guidance
- An easy-to-use, easy-to-read hand switch allows for quick and safe table positioning
- A hand-held controller (wired) controls all movements
- Foot controller (wired) controls all movements
- Patient transfer board – lightweight see AORN Safe Handling Guidelines in a Surgical Setting
- Compatible with a wide variety of previously purchased urology table accessories from most table manufacturers
- 56″ carbon fiber tabletop (80″ total with optional fluoro extension)
- The table’s support base is rear-mounted to allow unencumbered C-arm movement
- Lowest profile base of any mobile urology c-arm table (C-arm will not hit the base)
- URO 8000 urology tables are light and easy for one person to move around
- Universal rails
- Disposable drain bag holder
- 2″ thick custom table pad
- 2 patient safety restraints
- (4) Heavy-duty, non-marking, locking casters
- Longest and most comprehensive warranty of any urology imaging table – 36 months parts and 24 months labor warranty
- The URO 8000 C-arm Uro/Cysto table series has a modular design that allows components to be replaced easily, reducing service costs and downtime.
The 5 motion 8000HLTES urology table moves higher and lower than any other C-arm compatible, mobile urology table with the same movements. This exceptionally low height allows the end of the table to be positioned at a comfortable height for urologists while performing procedures while sitting down. This industry-leading height range makes placing the table at the desired height for physicians of differing stature an easy task. It is light and compact making it easy for one person to move and still has the highest patient weight limit (650 pounds), longest imaging area, and the most physician legroom of any dedicated mobile urology table series. The 8000’s sleek, light design makes this urology table easy to clean, reducing turnover time.
The 8000 is the only series of urology tables that can be upgraded in the field if you decide to add more movements later. If you don’t have the budget for a top-of-the-line urology table now, just buy the 8000 series urology table with the movements you need and add the additional movements later! The addition of the optional fluoro extension converts the 8000 series into a multi-purpose c-arm table that can be used for pain management, vascular, orthopedic, general surgery, reproductive health, and most other surgical procedures requiring the use of a medical imaging table.
The URO 8000 surgical uro/cysto c-arm table offers urologists and pain management specialists performing image-guided procedures the highest degree of C-arm access, incredibly precise positioning, and high-quality imaging with a dramatic reduction in scatter radiation.
The 8000HLTES Urology Table and the Biodex urology table are the most popular mobile urology c-arm tables that we sell to hospitals and medical centers. The 4 move 8000HLTE, the 3 move 8000HLT, and the 3 move 8000HLE urology tables are the most popular in imaging centers and surgery center facilities. The 2 motion 8000HT urology table is the most popular choice for doctor’s offices and facilities with a tight budget.