8000HLT UROLOGY TABLE
The 8000HLT urology table moves higher and lower than any other mobile urology table. It has a long 24 months warranty on parts and labor. It is light, compact, easy for one person to move and still has the highest patient weight limit (650 pounds), longest imaging area, and the most physician leg room of any urology imaging table. The 8000HLT urology C-arm table is easy to clean and is the only table that can be upgraded in the field if you decide to add more movements later. The addition of the optional fluoro extension allows the Uro 8000 to be used for pain management, ortho, reproductive health, vascular and other medical imaging procedures requiring the use of a C-arm and a fluoro table.
- Height adjustable: 23″ – 41″ (other heights available)
- Lateral Tilt: ± 15°
- Trendelenburg (head down): 0°- 15°
- Reverse Trendelenburg (head up): 0°- 15°
- Reliable, heavy duty, 3 movement, urology table
- 650 lbs. patient weight capacity – Highest weight limit of any standard urology imaging table
- Upgradeable – any movement can be added at a later date
- Lowest minimum height and highest maximum height of any mobile urology table
- High Resolution, radiolucent, carbon-fiber tabletop = less scatter radiation and better images than other medical imaging tables
- Patient transfer board – lightweight
- 56″ carbon fiber tabletop (80″ total with optional fluoro extension)
- Table support base rear-mounted to allow unencumbered C-arm movement
- Lowest profile base of any fluoro table (C-arm will not hit the base) – This eliminates the most expensive technologist induced damage to the C-arm
- Table is light and easy to move around
- Universal rails
- Disposable drain bag holder
- 2″ thick custom table pad
- 2 patient safety restraints
- Hand-held controller (wired) – controls all movements
- Footswitch (wired) – controls all movements
- (4) Heavy-duty, non-marking, locking casters
- 36 months parts and 24 months labor warranty – Most comprehensive warranty of any mobile urology table
The 8000 C-arm table series has a modular design that allows components to be replaced easily, reducing service costs and down time.
Lowest Cost, Longest Warranty, Quickest Service, Highest Weight Limit – Why buy any other urology table?
There are no reviews yet.