PMT 8000HLTES – 5 MOVE PAIN MANAGEMENT C-ARM TABLE with RECTANGULAR TOP
- Goes lower than any C-arm table with the same movements – Making it easier and safer to get your patients on and off the table
- 650 pounds patient weight capacity – Highest weight limit of any standard pain management table
- 50 months parts and labor warranty – Longest and most comprehensive warranty of any mobile fluoroscopy table
- 16″ Longitudinal travel – longest of any mobile pain management table with a motorized top
- Long 58″ metal-free radiolucent imaging area
- Compact design – takes up less room than any other pain management table – only 80″ long
- High resolution, radiolucent, carbon-fiber table top = less scatter radiation and better images than other pain management tables
- Deluxe 2″ radiolucent table top pad is thicker and more comfortable than other standard imaging table pads
- 24″ wide carbon fiber top may eliminate the need for arm boards for most patients (wider and more narrow imaging tops available)
- Seven C-arm optimized table top shapes to choose from
- Custom sized fluoro tops are available
- Integrated headrest with a patient facial cutout (option)
- Lowest profile base of any fluoroscopy table (C-arm will not hit the base)
- Hand control
- Foot control available
- Light and easy to move around
- C-arm Table Accessories
The 8000 pain management table series has a modular design that allows components to be replaced easily and quickly reducing service costs.
Lowest Cost, Longest Warranty, Safest Minimum Height, Highest Weight Limit, Quickest Service – Why buy any other pain management table?
The 7 Pain Management table top shapes and sizes
- Integrated headrest with a patient facial cutout – sometimes called cervical shaped – 22 inches wide (#1)
- Integrated headrest with a patient facial cutout – sometimes called cervical shaped – 24 inches wide (#2)
- Rectangular top with a patient facial access cutout (#3)
- Rectangular top – sometimes called a square nose. (#4)
- Composite top – sometimes called an economy top (#5)
- Folding radiolucent (fluoroscopic) table top – There are also some brands of pain management tables that offer the option of a C-arm compatible, radiolucent folding top for facilities with a limited amount of storage space. The most popular of these is the PMT 8000 C-arm table series
- Custom width and length C-arm table tops are also available.*
The most popular C-arm table top shape is the integrated headrest (sometimes called a cervical shaped fluoro top with a patient facial access cut out.) This style top will allow you to get closer to your patient so you can maintain a more comfortable position throughout the pain management procedure.
The most popular pain management table top sizes are 22 inches or 24 inches wide, and 80 to 82 inches long. The 22-inch width is easier to work with and rotate around the patient, table, and any cannula or another device. The pain management tables that have longer table tops than 82 inches typically take up a lot more floor space, but most add little if any additional metal free C-arm imaging area. These are usually older table designs.
If the fluoro table top is narrower than 22 inches, many pain management physicians find that some of their larger bariatric patients may feel like they are falling off of the procedure table. They will often complain of being uncomfortable and feeling unsupported.
If the fluoroscopic table top is wider than 24 inches, the x-ray technician may find it difficult to rotate the C-arm around the patient unless you have a C-arm similar to the OEC 9600, OEC 9800 or OEC 9900 Super “C” C-arms.
The rectangular c-arm imaging table tops without the facial cutout (sometimes called square nosed tops) are the original, more traditional choice. The rectangular tops support the patient’s arms when they’re placed above his or her head in a diving position and they are easier to use for non-prone, image-guided procedures. The rectangle shaped imaging table tops are also more useful if you are at a multi-specialty facility and expect to place the patient’s feet at the head end of the table for different types of procedures.
The economy composite imaging table tops are normally about $1000 – $1500 less than the carbon fiber imaging table tops. The composite c-arm table tops have a thin metal edge that normally does not interfere with any useful APs, laterals or oblique views when imaging the spine. The radiolucent composite tops are not recommended for any image-guided procedures where the surgeon will be using the C-arm on the edge of the table. They also do not have the option for a patient facial access cut out and they only come in the rectangular shape, but you can get them in any length or width you desire.
C-arm compatible radiolucent table tops with a patient facial access cutout can be either the cervical or rectangular shaped table tops. The facial cutout which extends through the pad and tabletop allows for a more comfortable and stable patient position while prone. The patient facial cutout is beveled and produces little artifact during image-guided pain management procedures using a c-arm.
Custom sized c-arm table topsare readily available. You can request a top to be longer or shorter, wider or more narrow. We have made several shorter tops for various Top Children’s Hospitals for image-guided pediatric vascular and orthopedic fluoroscopic procedures. We have also made wider radiolucent tops for various specialty facilities and departments where a lateral view is not used. OR Support also been asked to make various custom tops for medical training facilities as well as veterinary groups across the country