We have the largest inventory of new and used pain management tables for sale on the internet. We have all brands of c-arm tables and surgical imaging tables including PMT 8000, Oakworks, Durabuilt, Steris, STI, Biodex, IDI, Medstone, Arcoma, Morgan Medesign and others.
We will buy your c-arm table or pain management table and give you the highest possible trade-in value.
We have surgical imaging tables for sale, lease, rent, and rent-to-own.
Pain Management Table Reviews and FAQs
What is the least expensive (cheapest) C-arm table for pain management procedures? The short answer is about $1,500 for a fixed height C-arm table and around $5,500 for an adjustable height table. Long Answer: It depends on how many motorized and manual movements you want and which motions they are. To make things more confusing, sometimes new salespeople will mistakenly double the number of movements all of the manufacturers use. A height adjustable table, for example, is a one move table. Some will argue that up, is one move and down, is the second move, but for the purpose of this article, we will stay with the terminology the C-arm table manufacturers use.
- We will start with fixed height imaging tables like the CI 1000 or the CI2000. They normally run between $1,500 and $2,500.
- The least expensive, 1 move, diving board style, adjustable height, imaging tables like the PMT 8000H are often found for sale around $5,500.
- The least expensive 2 move C-arm tables can be as low as $7,500
- The least expensive 3 move pain management tables start at $8,500 (diving board style)
- The least expensive 4 move fluoro tables like the PMT 8000HLTE or the Oakworks CFPM401 begin around $11,900.
- The least expensive 5 move radiolucent imaging tables are often discounted to around $14,500.
- There are some Oakworks and Steris two column fluoroscopic tables out there that fall outside these price ranges, and a few made for vets and cadaver labs, but the vast majority of physicians and facilities purchase the single column, cantilevered (diving board) style table.